Friday 26 April 2013

Avon Speed Dry + Nail Polish



I'm always adding to my nail polish collection and I keep looking for some brighter colours for the summer. I've been buying Avon products for many years and their nail polishes never let me down. They have such a huge range of colours out there at the moment and these are just two of many. 










Speed Dry + is a relatively new range from Avon, aimed at a quick drying time of 30 seconds. This is always an instant appeal to me as I'm so impatient and the waiting around for them to dry drives me mad and I usually end up having to redo at least one nail because I end up smudging them. Although I didn't time exactly now long it took to dry, I know it was pretty quick and it took me a lot less time to do two coats and a clear top coat then it usually would. 

I've got so many pink polishes that I tried to steer away from them this time and it took me a while to decide from all the different choices, but in the end I went for Sprightly Mint and Swift Sherbet and I'm so pleased I picked them. They're lovely summer shades and not to bright and in your face.They go on so easily with just the right consistency, as I really hate when polishes are thin and need a few coats; with this two is perfect. What I like most about Avon polishes is that they don't tend to dry up like most of the polishes I have and they are quite long lasting on the nails as well. They also glide on so easily with a decent sized brush, so painting time is much faster.

These will most certainly be my go to colours this summer and no doubt I will be buying a few more. Speed Dry + costs £6 and is available online and in there catalogue and they are currently on offer at half price online. 


xoxo



No comments :

Post a Comment