Sunday 14 April 2013

Look Beauty Nail Pop and Lipstick


Lipstick in Berry Vamp


I was never really into lipsticks that much I was always a gloss person, but this past year I have got a real liking for them and now I'm always on the hunt for new ones. I noticed a half price sign in Superdrug and was straight away drawn as I love a good bargain and found this lipstick by Look Beauty. I had never bought any of their products before but I heard good reviews so I thought I'd try it seeing as it was on offer and I ended up getting two lipsticks in shades Rock Candy and Cherry bomb, but they had sold out of Berry Vamp which I also wanted, so I was very happy when I finally managed to get hold of it. Berry Vamp is very much a winter colour but I think with the right outfit, it can be worn all year round. It's not a shade I would normally go for but I wanted to try something different. When I first put it on I wasn't sure, but as the day went on it grew on me and I'm glad I bought it. 




I have to say these lipsticks are such good quality and have really good staying power and lasts on your lips for a very long time. I found it glides on easily and leaves a smooth finish and one coat is even enough, but two insures long lasting coverage. It costs £7 which is pretty average for a lipstick and it is definitely well worth the money. Look Beauty seems to be having offers on all the time so keep at eye out; they recently they had 3 for 2 on all of their range.


Nail pop in Ribbon




I love finding new nail polishes and have grown quite a collection; my mum says I have an obsession, I just say I like to have choices. My friend bought one of their nails polishes and said how good they are so I had to try for myself. As the weather seems to be changing for the better (one can only hope) I was looking for some summer colours and was drawn to this shade, Ribbon. It’s a lovely pink shade with a hint of coral in it and definitely gives that spring feeling, even if the weather doesn’t. 



My pet hate is that my nails chip quite quickly no matter what I do and I find myself retouching quite a bit, but I must say I am pretty impressed with this product. It’s been a few days since I painted them and they are almost still intact with only a slight few chips! Nail pop costs £5 and is available on the Look Beauty website and in Superdrug stores. I will definitely be buying some more shades to add to my ever-growing collection. 


xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment