Sunday 21 April 2013

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser


Lately I've been finding that my skin has been getting quite dry and I'm blaming the prolonged winter we had as the reason. I decided that something needed to be done and as I've heard so many good things about Liz Earle products that I thought I'd give a couple of them a try. It just so happens that they were doing free delivery for 24 hours so I leapt at the chance and bought their Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser.


When my package arrived I was slightly confused with all the products I had, until I realised they had also sent me another Cleanse and Polish as a complimentary gift. I also received at book that lists all of their products, a description of each and prices (slightly winning me over already). 





".......swiftly removes all traces of daily grime and make up, while gently lifting away dead skin cells to reveal smooth, soft, radiant skin".

This is what Cleanse and Polish claims to do by using a two phase system. Phase 1, Cleansing the skin by massaging the cream onto your face and neck and Phase 2, Polishing by rinsing the muslin cloth under hot water and polishing off the cream. You only need a small amount of cream (as shown below) to cover your your face and neck, so hopefully it lasts a while.


I have been using Cleanse and Polish for a week now, morning and night and I can honestly say I've noticed a difference. It has left my skin smooth, soft, definitely less dry and a bit brighter. The only downside I found was that it says it removes stubborn mascara, and for me that wasn't the case. It did remove it to an extent, but not completely, so I would have to use an additional makeup remover for my eyes. The muslim cloth cleans up surprisingly well too, so I don't think you would have to buy replacements that often as you could just put it in the washing machine. 
I have very sensitive skin so I'm always a bit apprehensive when I buy new products, but this has caused me no irritation whatsoever so I'm really happy with it.

I ordered the 50ml starter kit which includes a muslin cloth for £9.25, but it comes in a variety of sizes, including smaller ones if you just want a sample to try.
I will most definitely be using this as part of my skin routine from now on!

I have also been using their Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask once a week to give my skin an extra boost and together these products have definitely helped to improve the appearance of my skin.
All products are available on their website.



Are you a fan of any Liz Earle products? 

No comments :

Post a Comment