Sunday 5 May 2013

Superdrug Deep Action Cleansing Lotion





Deep Action Cleansing Lotion is something I have been using for quite some time now and I thought I'd share it with you as it's such a good product and I use this every night as part of my skin routine. 

I've tried so many different skin products over the years that I've lost count. When I was younger I always used to think that the more expensive a product was, the better it must be right? Well I think we all know that that isn't always the case. Yes I do believe that some more expensive products are of a better quality, but that doesn't mean that they always work. 

Scanning the skincare section of Superdrug, I found this product and at the same time this woman picked it up and told me how amazing it was. She said that she has tried everything from Clinique to Estee Lauder and this by far the best thing she has used. I have to say she had good skin so I decided to try it and I'm glad I did. Deep Action aims to fight spots and blackheads and tighten pores for clearer skins. Only a small amount is required on a cotton pad or wool and gently wipe onto the skin. I will warn you that this is quite a strong product and it does have a tendency to make my eyes water little. As the products begins to sink into your skin you can definitely feel your pores tightening! Having used this for over a year now I can say it does make a difference to my skin and you can see the dirt literally come away as you cleanse. 

The bonus of this product is it only costs £2.59 for 200ml! Even if you try this and find it doesn't work for you, at least you haven't broken the bank! 



xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment