Saturday 13 April 2013

My First Blog!


Hi  

My names Georgia and I’m 23 from South London. I’ve been thinking about doing a blog for what feels like forever, but for some reason I’ve been scared to do it and kept putting it off. But I’ve decided to stop being a chicken and just go for it. This is all new to me so I don’t really no what I’m doing to be honest, so any comments (useful ones) as to how I can improve it or any ideas of reviews please let me know, it will be much appreciated.

A little bit about me…

I currently work with children with behaviour issues and its something that I really enjoy doing. It can be very challenging and emotional at times, but it is also very rewarding. Outside of this, I have a real passion for makeup and anything beauty related and have always liked trying new things on the market (I’m a sucker for a fancy ad). My mum always told me “good things come in small packages”, which I think is true in most cases and I like finding new little things either for my room or makeup box. This is kind of how the name came of my blog came about really. I’m planning to do a makeup course later this year as this is something I would really like to do on the side of my day job, so I’m often practising different looks so I’ll probably post some on here too.

Being a person who always has something to say about everything, I thought I might as well right it down and share it with people. I’m not quite sure exactly what I’m going to put on here, I’m just going to go with the flow! I hope you enjoy!

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment