Thursday 30 May 2013

Doll'd up Mascara by Seventeen




I've never been blessed in the long lashes department and I'm always looking a mascara thats going to stretch them out to the max. I don't bother too much with fake lashes these days because of all of the stress of keeping them on. It's nice on special occasions, but during the day it's not something I want to be messing around with. I tried so many different brands from high end to high street and I never really stick to the same one for too long unless it's a truly amazing mascara. 

I have never bought anything from Seventeen before, it's another one of those counters that I seem to walk past, but I had a voucher for their mascara and a friend told me she had tried it and it was worth getting, so I did. Doll'd Up mascara claims to curl and give wide-eyed volume for doll like lashes for up to 24 hours. I have to say I'm impressed with this product in that definitely lengthened and curled them and the curved comb separated my lashes, leaving no clumps and helps to widen the lashes. It actually works better than some more expensive brands I've tried. I wouldn't say it gave me 'doll like' lashes, but to be honest I never really expected that to happen. I also really like the packaging too; I know it doesn't effect the product but it makes it more appealing. As you  can see in the picture, my lashes don't look very long, but thats nothing to do with the mascara, just that my lashes are rather on the short side, so if you are lucky to have long lashes, I think this mascara will definitely help to open them up even more. 

Doll'd Up costs £6.29 and is available online and in store at Boots.


xoxo




No comments :

Post a Comment