Sunday 9 June 2013

Real Techniques Limited Edition duo-fibre collection




Face Brush
Contour brush 

Eye Brush

Ever since Real Techniques brushes came out last year, they've been my go to brushes. The large collection means that they cater to all your basic makeup needs are a really good price for high quality brushes. My favourites are the core collection and the stippling brush, which is great for applying liquid foundation. When I heard they were releasing a new, limited edition collection, I knew I had to get my hands on it. 

The Duo-Fibre collection includes 3 brushes:

Face brush- 'for lightweight applications and blending of face powder or pigments'. I found this brush really good for blending in the lines after contouring as well as applying bronzer as it allows you to build up the application without being too heavy.  

Contour brush- 'for controlled contouring and sculpting'- As the description says, this brush is perfect for contouring and giving a subtle look.

Eye brush- 'add finishing touches to the eyes'. I found this brush really good for blending colours on the eye and great for adding any last touches.

The duo-fibre brushes are so soft and silky and glide gently across your face, leaving a smooth finish. The fibre bristles allow you to build soft layers and add finishing touches to your look. I'm really glad that I purchased these and if your looking to update your collection, I would definitely recommend taking a look at the whole Real Technique brushes as they are such good value for money.

My one wish is that were more duo fibre brushes because they are so lovely. Hopefully in the future they will add more to the collection. Real Techniques Limited Edition duo-fibre collection costs £23.99. Available in store and online at Boots. 



Do you have a favourite Real Techniques brush?
xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment