Thursday 20 February 2014

L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil


After trying L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Micellar Solution, which I spoke about here and having been really impressed by it, I thought I would try their latest product, L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil. 

This claims to "instantly dissolve all traces of make up and impurities, help to re-balance the natural oil production, restoring optimum levels of hydration to reveal smoother, healthier looking, radiant skin". This is quite a light oil and isn't very thick and makes application very easy. Pump 2-3 drops in your hand and using your fingertips, massage over dry skin, including your eyes and lashes. Then, using warm water, rinse until all makeup is gone. I use a muslin cloth with warm water to remove it as I find it wipes it off a lot easier and muslin cloths are very soft. Once water gets on it, it turns into thin milky texture that's quite softening. 

I'll admit that I was a little sceptical at first about rubbing the oil over my eyes and lashes and I wasn't sure how easily it would remove my eye make up, but I was wrong. After gently rubbing it over my eyes, I was surprised how quickly it removed my make up and with no irritation whatsoever. It's very soft on the skin and leaves it feeling very smooth, which I think may also have to do with the fact that you massage into the skin instead of rubbing it and what I also like is that there is no need for cotton pads, so you save money there! I'm really pleased with this product and would definitely recommend it.

L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil costs £7.99 from Boots and Superdrug and is currently on offer with a third off in Superdrug.

What are your thoughts on cleansing oils?

xoxo





No comments :

Post a Comment