Thursday 13 February 2014

Birchbox- February

February bought me my second Birchbox! They came wrapped in a cute little bag this time and I'm really happy with what I received this month (for those of you who don't know about Birchbox, read my previous post here).

This month I received:

Urbanveda Radiance Exfoliating Facial Polish | £8.99
Gilchrist & Soames The London Collection Shower Gel | £13.75
Beauty Protector Protect Oil | £16
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner | £12
Leighton Denny Nail Colour | £11
Green and Blacks Dark 70 % Chocolate

I'm a nail polish junkie so I was really happy to receive this lovely pink/peach colour by Leighton Denny. I recently read about the launch of Eyeko so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw this in my box and I'm looking forward to trying it, as well as the other goodies in my box.

There's still time to get your February box so order soon!
xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment