Wednesday 15 January 2014

Birchbox- January

A new year brings a new Birchbox and today I received my January one, actually this is my first one ever! I don't really know what took me so long to subscribe to them but I'm excited to see what I get over the coming months. For those of you who don't know what a Birchbox is, it's a subscription service where you sign up to receive a beauty box each month that contains a selection of 4/5 sample luxury beauty and lifestyle products. When you sign up, you can create your beauty profile and your box will be tailored to that. If you like a product that you get, you can purchase the full sized version on the Birchbox website.

What I think is great about Birchbox is it gives you the chance to try lots of different products and discover something that you really like and maybe try a brand that you've never used before. It's also a great way to build up your beauty collection. You can also cancel your subscription at any time. Your products come neatly wrapped in a small box and also comes with a card that gives you a description of each product received and the full sized retail price. 


In my first box I received:
Philip Kingsley Elasticizer- Hair mask that strengths, nourishes and prevents breakages.

Benefit The Porefessional- erases pores and leaves skin velvety. I have used this before and I find it a really good base for a makeup and evens out my skin.

Laura Mercier Body Butter Ambre Vanilla

Premae Anatomy Nutrients Instant Renewal Body Oil- Moistures, tones and detoxifies   the skin.

Delarom Acquaconfort Mask- a smooth hydrating mask to nourish skin and restore suppleness and vitality

It also included an extra lifestyle product which was Bircbox Eye Mask- a gel filled mask to cool the eye area and decrease puffiness.

I'm looking forward to trying these out and seeing what I get in Februarys Box.
Birchbox costs £10 a month plus £2.95 postage and and. Sign up at www.birchbox.co.uk

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment