Monday 2 September 2013

NARS Multiple Duo in Maui/Palm Beach





Firstly, my apologies for not posting anything for a while, I've just got back from holiday so I've been really busy. But I have lots of things to post about coming soon!

NARS Multiple Duo comes in a small, lightweight compact, claiming to create "countless combinations of healthy flushes and gentle shimmering effects for the eyes, cheeks and lips". I picked this up when I attended IMATS earlier in the summer and I'm really pleased that I did. 'Maui' is a cream blush that blends in well on the skin.I think that cream blushes make your cheeks a lot more moisturised as powders are dry, and as stated, it can also be used on the lips too. The bronzer in Palm beach is also a cream, so it can't be used all over the face like a powder, but is good for highlighting the key areas on the face and the colour has a lovely glow to it.

Maui initially looks quite bright in the compact, but you can see in the last picture that it is a lot lighter once on the skin. I like that fact that you can just bring this compact out and touch up your blusher and bronzer without needing different products and I used this a lot on holiday. It definitely helps to give you that summer holiday glow!

The Multiple Duo comes in a variety of shades and is available on the NARS website for £33.

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment