Tuesday 10 September 2013

Bourjois Paris Shine Edition Lipstick




Bourjois Paris Shine Edition Lipsticks are new on the market and I was waiting for them to come out for a while and I wasn't disappointed when I finally got some. I chose shades 1,2,3 Soleil and Mauve Tabloid, which took me a long time to make a decision as I could of bought all of the shades as they're so nice. They remind me of Revlon's Colorburst Lip Butter that I posted about here, in their texture, but slightly less glossy. These lipsticks have a lovely creamy texture and one coat seems to do the trick. I really love 1,2,3 Soleil and I wore it a lot over the summer, especially on holiday as it kept my lips moisturised and is a lovely summer shade. 

Mauve Tabloid is great colour for the autumn and if your'e looking for a purple shade but nothing too dark, then this would be a great colour for you. Unlike 1,2,3 Soleil, this shade has slight hint of shimmer and again I really love the colour. Both initially look quite dark, but as you can see from the swatch, they're a lot lighter and 1,2,3 Soleil is a lot more coral than it appears and Mauve Tabloid is lighter, so it's worth trying them out first before you buy.

Shine Edition Lipstick costs £7.99 available online and in store at Boots, and Superdrug currently have them on offer at buy one get the second half price! 

xoxo







No comments :

Post a Comment