Friday 19 July 2013

Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick




A while back I posted about Revlon's Colorburst Lip Butter and raved about how much I really liked the product, so I was really looking forward to try their new ColorStay  Ultimate Suede Lipstick. The shade I went for was High Heels and I really love how the colour looks on the lips. It definitely lives up to the name suede as it feels so soft and velvety when applying and it makes my lips feel very moisturised. 

After my initial happiness of this product, I was left disappointed after an hour or so as when I looked in the mirror, the lipstick had left a cracked look on my lips. I expected a bit of wear like usual but this had never happened to me before. When I then tried to touch it up, it was difficult because it had cracked and I couldn't get it back to the beginning look. I wasn't sure whether this was the product itself or my lips, so I tried again twice on two different days and the same thing happened. Strange! I don't know whether anybody else has had this problem or if it's just my lips, but I would love to know if it's happened to you. End result, really disappointed as I initially loved the everything about this lipstick. Maybe you will have more success than me!

Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick costs £8.99 and available in store and online in Boots and Superdrug.

xoxo


No comments :

Post a Comment