Wednesday 31 July 2013

Lip Paint by Inglot


 

 Shade 68


Shade 51

These are the first Inglot products I have used and I picked this up when I was at IMATS London this year. I usually buy lipsticks and gloss in a stick, purely for the convenience  of them, however I was attracted to this product as they seemed highly pigmented and a mix between a lipstick and a gloss. I have to say having used both colours I really pleased with the choices I made and how well they go on your lips. Shade 51 came out slightly lighter on my lips, however I still really like the shade. Shade 68 is definitely on the brighter side but it's good if you just want that statement lip with minimal makeup. They are also very long lasting and didn't need touching up too often. It is also really easy to build up colour with them, if you didn't want it too bright for example. 

The only downside I found with this is that you need to have a lip brush with you to apply it. I knew this when I bought it but it does mean you have to remember the brush each time you take it out. I would recommend that if you do buy this product, then to also pick up a cheap retractable lip brush if you don't own already, so you can fit in your bag nicely and the colour won't go on your bag either.


Lip Paint's cost £10 and are available online at http://www.inglotuk.com

Have you tried Lip Paint or any Inglot products?

xoxo




No comments :

Post a Comment