Wednesday 10 July 2013

Illuminator in Super Orgasm by NARS




NARS is a brand that I keep hearing a lot lately and seeing lots of reviews on their products and it wasn't until the last year or so that I paid much attention to it. But as I've heard so many good things about them, I finally decided to invest in a few products and I've really been looking forward to trying them out.

One of my purchases included Illuminator by NARS, which is a lightweight liquid aimed at "illuminating" the skin. It says it can be applied all over the face or as a highlighter, but given the colour I had, Super Orgasm, I thought it wouldn't be wise to apply a pink shimmer all over my face. It does come in a bronzy shade so it could be used all over. The colour initially looks quite bright, but is a lot more subtle on the skin and really gives a lovely glow and colour to my face. When it comes to blushers, I usually go for the brighter colours as I have a darker skin tone, and definitely towards the pinky shades, although I do like a coral now and again. I use this as a blusher/highlighter and apply it using my fingertips, then a blush brush to even it out. 

What's good about it is because it's so lightweight, you don't feel that its caked on to heavily and this is ideal for the summer and will most definitely by one of my holiday essentials. 

Illuminator is available in 4 shades and can be bought online at NARS Cosmetics or at your nearest NARS counter for £22.  



xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment