Wednesday 18 February 2015

Birchbox Loves (February)


This month Birchbox brings you 'Birchbox Loves' in celebration of Valentines day. I took a break from Birchbox whilst I was away last summer and have started to get them again this year. I'm pleased to say that they haven't disappointed this month and I'm quite impressed with what I received. 

This months box included:



London Butterflies Bath Salt Scrub- £35

theBalm cosmetics Stainiac in Beauty Queen -£10

Cynthia Rowley Beauty Eyeliner in Silver-£11 

Liz Earle Beauty Co. Botanical Shine Shampoo-£10

Wild About Beauty Rose Water Illuminating Serum-£22 (full size included)

The Chia Co Oats + Chia-£4.95 

I'm most looking forward to trying the 'Wild About Beauty Rose Water Illuminating Serum' and the 'London Butterflies Bath Salt Scrub'. I really think I got a lot more than what I paid for this month and have got a varied range of products. Sometimes the boxes can be a bit of hit and miss, but this one is definitely a hit.

Are you a Birchbox subscriber? What do you think of the Birchbox Loves box?
xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment