Thursday 12 February 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade

 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade has instantly become my favourite eyebrow products ever. I've have used many different products over the years to try and get the 'perfect brow' that will last all day, but none of them seemed to have had staying power. I picked up Dipbrow Pomade whilst I was in America and I think it's one of my best makeup buys.

Unlike a power, Dipbrow Pomade is a creamy, gel like formula that claims to be "waterproof, smudge proof and ideal for creating defined, natural-looking brows that won’t run down your face if you’re caught in a torrent, or melt in a hot (foreign) clime". It also says you can use it as a eyeliner too, but I have yet to use it for that. For me, it definitely does what it says on the tin. The product is so quick and easy to use and glides onto the hairs and stays put all day. It helps to give a defining shape to my brows and easy to apply using an angled brow brush, (I use MAC 266 brush). I start by outlining my brows first to get the right shape, then filling them in. I also like to highlight my brows using Anastasia Beverly Hills Pro Pencil. 


Anastasia Beverly Hills products are finally available to buy the in the UK at www.cultbeauty.co.uk. Dipbrow Pomade comes in 11 shades (I'm using dark brown) and cost £15, which, considering how long this product lasts, is definitely worth the investment. A makeup must have! 

Have you used any Anastasia Beverly Hills products? What are your thoughts? 

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment