Wednesday 16 October 2013

Hemp Hand Protector by The Body Shop


Winter is fast coming and for me that means my skin gets drier. The cold wind hitting your hands and face does nothing for your skin and I'm constantly reaching for the hand cream as they're the most exposed part of my body. My main issues with creams in general is their consistency. There's nothing worse than a watery cream that dries up after 10 minutes. I can't count how many hand creams I've tried over the years, trying to find one that actually keeps my hands moisturised for a long time. I think we take our hands for granted and given the fact that you use them all day everyday, it's really important to look after them. 

Hemp Hand Protector by Body Shop is something I have recently discovered through a friends recommendation and I'm so glad I invested in this. It is incredibly thick and I honestly haven't found a cream quite like it. It is aimed for very dry skin, (although my hands aren't drier than your average) and claims to restore moisture and suppleness. The smell isn't my favourite as I usually go for something sweeter, but to be honest I'm not that fussed as the cream to me is just amazing. I only need to reapply it if I've washed my hands as they stay moisturised for so long; it really is a great product and I can't get enough of it.

Hemp Hand Protector costs £5 for 30ml or £10 for 100ml. I'll admit it is quite expensive for a hand cream and usually I wouldn't pay that much, however for me, this is one exception where I think the investment is entirely worth it. They also have a range of Hemp Hand Care products for all your hand care needs.

Have you tried Hemp Hand Protector? What is your best hand care product?
xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment