Tuesday 8 October 2013

Baby Lips by Maybelline



Baby Lips by Maybeline are a new moisturising lip balm that claims to moisturise lips for a full 8 hours and renew lips in a week. 

I often find that my lips go through periods of becoming very dry, especially during the winter, as I'm sure a lot of people find and that's the time when I tend to reach for a moisturising balm even more often. Baby Lips comes in 6 colours and I chose Cherry Me and Pink Punch. I have to say I was quite surprised how pigmented they come out. Pink Punch in particular almost looks like a lipstick when applied. Whether it keeps my lips moisturised for 8 hours I don't know because I've eaten and drunk within that time frame. They do have shades that don't have colour, or are more subtle than the ones I picked.

I don't think that it's as good as a moisturiser like Carmex for example, however it still makes my lips fill moisturised and has the added bonus of colour. So if my lips are dry but I still want some colour, then Baby Lips will definitely come in handy.
Baby Lips cost £2.99 available in Boots, Superdrug and selected supermarkets 

Have you tried baby lips? Do they leave you lips moisturised for 8 hours?
xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment