Tuesday 13 May 2014

Harper's Bazaar Birchbox- May

 
This month Birchbox has teamed up with Haper's Bazaar to bring you this special edition box. I instantly loved the box when I first saw the design and it just makes it a bit more interesting than the usual brown box. I have to say I think this is my favourite box so far and I'm very pleased with the products I received, particularly the Benefit mascara and Soigné nail polish.

In my Harper's Bazaar box I received:


Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara | £19.50


Soigné Nail Lacquer (Full size) | £11


Aromatherapy Associates Revive Morning and Bath Shower Oil | £39


Beauty Protector Protect & Shampoo | Protect & Condtion | £14 each


Liz Earle Beauty Co. Cleanse & Polish  Hot Cloth Cleanser | From £13.25



It also includes an subscription offer to Harper's Bazaar of £12 for 12 issues, saving 76%. I think Birchbox have done very well this month and it's definitely worth investing in, especially considering the value of the products. I look forward to more special edition boxes like this. Sign up now to get your Harper's Bazaar box at www.birchbox.co.uk for just £10 a month plus £2.99PP


xoxo

















No comments :

Post a Comment