Monday 23 December 2013

Avon Mega Effects Mascara


 

 

Avon Mega Effects Mascara is a new product of theirs and I was instantly intrigued by it. It is described as "The Wonderbrush that's going to change mascara history." It claims to provide panoramic volume and corner to corner coverage for dramatic definition and flake and sweat proof.

What attracted me to this product was this different shape. The packaging itself is more like a block and you wouldn't think it was a mascara at first glance. Unlike a normal mascara wand that is long with a large grip, this is small and flat. The handle also bends to your desired angle, allowing you to adapt it to whatever suits you best.

I did find it a bit strange holding it because it's a small handle and a completely different shape to the usual mascara wand I'm used to. One of the downsides to it is that it can be a bit difficult to hold and manoeuvre at first and it does take some getting used to as instead of holding it horizontally to side, you have to hold it vertically then glide upwards. However the curved shape is great for getting to the inner corners of the eye and once you get used to it, it becomes a lot easier.

I have to say that it gave my lashes so much volume and length. For me, it made applying the mascara a lot quicker and two coats done the trick (you can always do more depending on your preference). It is most definitely one of the top mascaras for me at the moment.

It at the slightly higher end price for a high street product at £10, but I do think it's worth. Most decent high street mascaras are around the £7-£10 and I do think it is worth the investment. You can purchase this from a catalogue from your local Avon representative, or online at www.avon.uk.com

Have you tried Mega Effects Mascara? What did you think of the adjusting handle?

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment